1. Herbs: Italian oregano, chives (onion & garlic), dill, parsley, mint, lemon balm, sweet Basil, Lavendar and the rosemary is still going strong
2. Fruits: blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, mulberries, pears, jujube,grapes and figs
3. Vegetables: eggplant, carrots, green beans, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, gold zucchini, zucchini, cucumbers, radishes, turnips, sweet peas, bell peppers, jalapeno, potatoes, purple onions and elephant garlic. Also have some celery and collards from last year still going strong.
4. Tomatoes: yellow grape, Tami G, Cherokee Purple, Pink Brandywine, Solar Fire and Amelia
5. Flowers: Sunflowers, marigolds, wildflower mix, pansies, petunia, violets, begonia, Salvia and several more.