Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happening in December...

Look what I pulled from my garden yesterday.  This is the first time I have ever been able to get carrots to produce. They always have the most beautiful greenery but usually no carrot.  They are some crazy shapes but they taste good!  And as a bonus on radish and it was so spicy...Yummy!








Foley Christmas Parade

I forgot the dadgum memory card for the camera so I was going to use the phone camera and the battery died, but there was a lady nearby with a phone charger that fit my phone and she popped it on charge for 5 minutes which gave me enough battery life to snap this pic and call Mom and Meg a couple of times.  Got to love Christmas Time! 

And the museum is decorated, cleaned and ready for the 
Christmas Celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment